Carol Solfanelli | Compass | DRE License # 01347033 | 415-297-7031 |
2022 Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professional
Top 1.5% of 1.6 Million Agents Nationwide

Pink is IN this Month!

October is breast cancer awareness month!

Recently, I walked in a Komen event to raise money for breast cancer programs. Komen SF Bay Area helps to meet the health needs of low income, under-insured and uninsured women and men in the SF Bay Area by applying 75% of the net funds to the breast health needs in the community, and the remaining 25% goes towards research <>  to find the causes and cures for breast cancer.

I walked with my colleagues at Pacific Union and because of the generosity of my supporters, I was the top fundraiser on the Pacific Union team!

There are few people who have not been touched by this disease – knowing a mother, sister, daughter, aunt, or even a father or brother who have been diagnosed with it.   Here’s a short inspiring video of my colleagues and me walking and running for a cure. It begins with Patrick Barber, President of Pacific Union and Vice President of the Komen board, talking about his personal connection to this disease. See how many times you can spot Yours Truly in the video!

Site Footer